Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Fruit Lady?

User Info Menu

Fruit Lady?

I hopefully will see for myself soon, but I love to chat with the tall fruit lady (Cortis? Is that her name). I am wondering if she is still around.... she was featured in Caribbean magazine a few years back.Name:  cortiss.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  75.9 KB
    I am looking over photos and seeing all the locals that I would love to see again. One of them was a lady at Pressa One Love on the cliffs... but I don't think her business is still going.
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

Re: Fruit Lady?

Presa One Love Restaurant has been gone for a few years now. You are speaking about Eva, I believe. You can find her son on Facebook under Garvaskas Davis.
    Regards,
    BobName:  DSCN1436.JPG
Views: 659
Size:  3.75 MB

User Info Menu

Cortis was selling there a couple weeks ago. We bought lots of fruit from her. She lost lots of weight and looks great.

User Info Menu

She was there last week and Monday & Tuesday before we left Tuesday afternoon
    She was not walking with basket on her head as in years past
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info everyone. Nice to hear that Cortis is still around. Yes, it was Eva at Pressa One Love. It's been over 4 years since our last visit, so many things have changed, I am sure.
    Name:  eva.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  132.6 KB
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...