Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Zimbali's Mountain Cooking School

User Info Menu

Zimbali's Mountain Cooking School

A friend of a friend suggested this as an interesting dining experience. I didn't get details.
    Just looking for some info. I know it's in Grange Hill. But I wondered if you actually sit around and watch the chef at work or if it's just a nice restaurant.
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...

User Info Menu

Re: Zimbali's Mountain Cooking School

Been a few years since I was there, at that time you were able to watch them prepare and cook the meal, tour the farm to see the ingredients that are grown. I don’t know if it’s a must see, but I’d do it again.

User Info Menu

We went 5 or 6 years ago. It's a fun trip. Like NG said farm tour, cooking demo and dinner. The chef's were pretty entertaining and after dinner they had some musicians playing the drum and guitar. We ended up catching a ride back to Negril with them, now that was a good time.

User Info Menu

Thanks ! It sounds very interesting… Not sure if it's in the resilient Corridor
    Hedo Negril '07 Hedo Ochi '08 Couples Negril & Riu Ochi '10 Firefly & iberostar Rose Hall Beach '12 Firefly & Samsara '14 Samsara & CocolaPalm '16 CocolaPalm & Couples Negril '17 Treehouse & Catcha & Couples Negril '22

Coming in from the cold...