Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 90 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

LOL the voice of calm and reason ras I will do that long sigh of relief when I hit outside of MBJ airport and smell my food
    See you down there

User Info Menu

those are HIGH heels Tic! I am not bringing my stilettos to Jamaica because I think I might fall as the roads there are pretty bumpy...LOL Have fun and I will see you on the 30th!
    ~~~love and light~~~

User Info Menu

Ya got me LMAO Tic!!....you're such a girly girl! I PRAY that you don't wear those 6" spiked black sparkly heels in the sand at Alferds or elsewhere....uneven ground is a real killer, even with flats (for me anyway!) Sounds like you're revving up for a great trip!

User Info Menu

There is a picture of me Northcoast one year at Alfreds with high heels dug into the sand and I was trying to dance with Bertie actually but I was so drunk and we were having a great time that it was not registering why it was so difficult to twist and move and dance and it was because every time I moved around I was getting lodged in the sand! The shoes are probably for Seastar or the Jungle only.
    Look forward to meeting you Gabrielle.You walk in Jamaica?Girl you need a chauffer.Where is my Limo?

Sponsor

User Info Menu

LOL....Have a great time and safe travels.

Snow go away!

User Info Menu

Thank you Jamaica Mary and Lance

New plan..Bert said I have to be up and over my jetlag and ready to party by 12 noon on Sunday OMG.
    I do not know if I can manage I was thinking sunday would be chill day.
    I told you he's my party boy!

User Info Menu

Tic, is your trip ticker off, lol. I say you're packing too much stuff you're probably not going to use. Anyhoo, like Smith would say, have a ball girlie!

Someone on this board said, "Pack half as much and take double the money"

User Info Menu

I know Sandy Girl I definately need double or a quadruple the money I cannot leave things behind though no way
    and this waxing thing.Thought it was a nice normal triangle wth shape is this OMG

User Info Menu

That ticker has been bugging me since the day it was born.I used to love the old ones with the correct number countdown on

User Info Menu

OOHHH, the waxing thing is nuts, ya. What women have to do for beauty. Good thing you didn't get the Brazilian Wax, cause that there wax is a killer.

But definitely worth it. No Shaving!