Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

LOL I am wearing shorts next trip I kid thee not

User Info Menu

agh. I bought shoes today and i was NOT supposed to....but only one pair

have a FABULOUS time TiCtOc

you got me already...I will be checking in for more thank you
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Nice start. I have a feeling more laughs are coming. Have a good trip!
    Runner

User Info Menu

have the best time ever tic! and no trancing - lol

User Info Menu

Lol! Think I'll stick with shaving. Have a great trip! Looking forward an on-site trip report and photos!

User Info Menu

Seveen in honour of you my party girl I will have a likkle trance not only that but I will get a photo of it!
    I now realise to not be afraid
    For those of you that do not know what we are talking about on one of my trips to Jamaica I saw seveen,I had never spoken to her before online or offline I had only seen her photos so I knew she was seveen
    So we were at Seastar and the drummers came on
    Now there was quite the crowd there that night but the drumming was all new to me.
    No singing no words just people drumming and drumming loud and hard and everybody started getting up onto the dancefloor and started dancing but like in slow motion I was a little freaked out at first thinking what is everyone doing ?I had never seen or heard anything like this before but I thought hey I am ok Seveen is a regular to Jamaica I will ask her or run to her if I am afraid!
    So I turned around to go speak to her and she was sat on a chair eyes closed doing a bit of "trancing" chair dancing and I looked around and everyone was all having their little moments "trancing!!"
    I think they were all really just feeling the beat relaxing being mellow having fun.But it was my first time at anything like that so I hit the bar then sat my ass down and tried to figure it all out!
    And now I know

User Info Menu

COC2JA and Mary ann stay tunes there will be a lot of photographs and videos

User Info Menu

OMG TiC - I'm sitting here laughing my butt off! I think I sprained my ankle just looking at those pretty black sparkly shoes!
    Have a GREAT time and safe travels.

User Info Menu

Nikki there were slow motion arms in the air movements and everything! I thought snakes would appear I was so worried! But now those are my shoes for that same place and I LOVE it

User Info Menu

Tic, I walk, ride my bicycle and get chauffeured around...lol....may bring heels but certainly not stillettos...I too am looking forward to meeting you Tic.....xo
    ~~~love and light~~~