Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 4080858687888990

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

Quote Originally Posted by RockRobster View Post
    Its merely a continuation of Tic's Travels to JA....

And Tic DOES ramble on....just sayin!

Hey ya'll I am back , internet access issues resolved I am ready for my trip report and I have been a little in the wars with infections..water issues...blocked ear, lumps, bumps, bugs n bites, bit of sickness ..bit of this bit of that mostly down to my own fault (it's easier when you blame yourself lol) my choices that I made..soooo next time I promise myself to only accept a certain living standard, not because I think I am too good or posh to travel all budgety but just because doctors, hospitals, germs and bugs are not my thing but like I said MY CHOICES..MY FAULT....i should know better and will for sure for next time as I wanna enjoy every single second and I missed a few seconds feeling a bit ugh..not too ugh though that I missed too much ..infact anything really ha ha.Would I do it all again?....IN A HEARTBEAT..my clothes are washed re-packed I am ready to go back all the time, anytime , every time 24/7 I LOVE JAMAICA.

User Info Menu

Re: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

Glad you are ok, look forward to the trip report. Sorry we were not able to get in touch with you while we were there, You would have had a blast on Lemberts bus with us.
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

User Info Menu

Scott Rice,

Granted it's been a few years since I've been in Negril but I was in Jamaica twice in the past two years and visited Negril more times than I can remember since 75 and I find it hard to believe that your female travel partner leaving four days early could hardly put a dent in your trip. Sounds like you shed the thousand pound Gorilla off your back before she ruined the whole trip on you. I have always found traveling alone to be far more enjoyable and rewarding than with somebody else. I have visited JA with male college friends, girlfriends, wife and children and have found the trips alone to be much more rewarding. As far as a single guy in Negril goes it used to be a great place to meet single women both Jamaican and tourists of all shapes, sizes, points of view so unless Negril has changed drastically I would assume the likelihood of female companionship for your last four days, if you wanted, would be no problem. Next trip you'll know better.

User Info Menu

Oh Tic... Sorry about your lumps and bumps and your bugs and bites. glad you are on the mend..Can't wait for your trip report.. I will live thru your tales.. since I will not be able to get to JA this year

User Info Menu

Tic,so happy to see you back!!
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif

User Info Menu

Glad to see ya back, lumps, bumbs bites and all.
    Start typing !

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Hey! Nice to see youre back on board,cant wait to read all about it.

User Info Menu

What happened to the TR ????????? Need more!!!!!!
    Missing Jamaica

User Info Menu

Oh man! Got my hopes up there for a minute.... Oh well
    http://negril.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9303_1.gif