Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 90 1234561151 ... LastLast

Thread: TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

User Info Menu

TiCtOc pon di rock LIVE AND DIRECT **TRIP REPORT** On a Zero budget.

I am not quite there yet but I got it all going on over here so I thought I would start my report early with the PREP!

Now I was supposed to be staying home,

Cleaning and cooking and packing and generally being a dogsbody but I had this little urge to go out and buy some last minute items.

(Ladies you know what I am talking about)

The only problem was that when I got there the shops had all sold out of summer wear and swimwear because they are fully stocked for winter with heavy winter coats and items like that.
    They did have SHOES though and they also had lots of accessories
    Uh~ oh I really should not blow the food budget.
    I am already on a very low close to zero budget this year.I have less than I usually have and for double the time.I just could not pay everything all at once this year so something had to give.
    So I decided I would experiment with different styles of cooking this trip.
    But then I saw shoes and clothes and accessories
    So I guess I will cook a little more than planned
    Here is a couple of pictures of the prep remember this is just for one suitcase there are 4 others

PIC 1 lAST MINUTE BITS

Name:  P1020288.jpg
Views: 3018
Size:  55.9 KB

PIC 2 I could not decide which shoes I liked so I bought them all.I have a few more old ones to throw in

Name:  P1020289.jpg
Views: 3145
Size:  53.1 KB

PIC 3 CRAM IT ALL IN SHHHHH

Name:  P1020290.jpg
Views: 3060
Size:  96.8 KB

PIC 4 Throw an old towel over it then It never happened did it?
    I did not go anywhere.
    I did not see any shoes

Name:  P1020291.jpg
Views: 3085
Size:  89.3 KB

User Info Menu

I have had so long to plan for this trip but I really did not ever think this trip would happen.
    A lot happened this year so I never picked up the dumbells I had planned all year on using to get superwoman arms.
    I never did the diet to get a flat stomach.
    I never did anything!
    I did start a diet 2 weeks ago called Kellogs K.
    It is a cereal and you eat it for breakfast and lunch then have a normal evening meal.
    It was going well for a few days and I lost a few pounds in weight but I was hungry and was having LARGE bowls so I kept running out and when I ran out I had a fry up.

Got kicked out of a fashion show I was told I was going to be in so I thought ah heck forget the diet HAVE SOME FUN eat some food.
    So I did lots of it
    How many size zeros are actually on Negril beach anyway?

So today I took myself and my ten bellies to the beauty salon (after shopping of course)
    I bought a course of tanning tokens
    Yes leaving it very late with less than 48 hours to go TICTOC wants to go from pasty pale white to supertanned.I considered a fake tan but did not want to be streaky orange especially with swimming , bad look so I did 6 minutes on a super bed before shopping and twelve minutes after
    OUCH I am now bright red as a lobster

Note to RR it was buy six sessions get one free woooo

I have another 2 emergency sessions tomorrow.
    So while I was there I booked in for a bikini wax now I will not go in to details but I only ever had one of these before.
    It is horrendous it is like childbirth, humiliating embarrasing and it absolutely hurts and I screamed a lot and all the ladies were laughing at me.
    Note to all the ladies reading
    We really need to get swimming shorts back in fashion.
    Still had my nails and hair to do but it was getting late.No-one will touch my hair it is too long and thick or should I say they WILL touch it but for 10 dollars work they are asking me for $170 no can do I already blew the budget so I have bought a D.I.Y highlight kit Pray that it works and my hair does not fall out.
    Ran out of time to get my nails done and the weather is bad here too so I am coming with clipped nails prepped ready to have them done on my first day at
    NEGRIL DE NAIL in Negril Jamaica.
    Also getting my first pair of eyelash extensions done there too! So that should be fun and I will keep you all updated on my experience there.
    The set up at Negril de Nail looks very professional and I like their products and style so should be good.
    Last time I had my nails done in Jamaica they were pretty and they did last but a couple were stuck on upside down and my skin was burned a little (quite a lot) with acetonebut they did look cute BTW that was NOT at Negril de nail
    Last edited by TiCtOc; 12-01-2011 at 02:44 PM.

User Info Menu

First people I will see after jetlag
    Will be
    Glenna we got some serious wine and cocktail business to talk about

Bertie boy my party man and co-pilot

Patty we have some serious co-ordinating to sort out and I am bringing eyeshadows in to the equation matching eyeshadows sarongs and cocktails I do not have many shoe colours so maybe have to change that to toenail polish
    After a table full of colourful cocktails I am not sure how the eyeshadow will look but it should make for some funny pictures oh and I am bringing a long hula grass skirt because Bert said he may put it on for a joke LOL

Rob and Lisa thank them for my fun year I have bought Rob a reindeer musical tie I am sure he will love it he can start a new fashion ties over t-shirts or have it as a rambo style bandanna and Lisa some stripey santa stockings.
    Just what we always wanted I hear them say.
    Is she joking?
    NO I AM NOT

Tom incredible journey just having a dream and going for it.

I hope to see Sprat but she leaves very soon after I arrive.
    All the others I will meet first on Monday 5th december at 4pm for The Seastar Inn No plan no problem dinner party!

After that I am looking forward to meeting with friends ,family, staff , cyber friends, attending webcasts, boardie bashes, and private parties and home visits that will be cool.Need to try to fit in as many famous people as I can too
    This is the plan for Sunday and Monday!
    Last edited by TiCtOc; 12-01-2011 at 02:46 PM.

User Info Menu

You are a veritable hoot.

User Info Menu

Tic what time your train to airport???

User Info Menu

Please do not tell me any bad news airport worker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TiCtOc View Post
    Please do not tell me any bad news airport worker
    Tic as if i would, i was just thinking of when the snow is due to hit northern england which i think is on sunday

User Info Menu

Actually they said this Saturday I just hope I am up in the air when it starts

User Info Menu

PFFFTTTT 50 views I DEMAND a minimum of a thousand by morning dammit

User Info Menu

Just remember Tic, deep breaths.
    Safe and happy travels, see ya in a couple weeks!

Bless...
    Ed