Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trave verification

User Info Menu

Re: Trave verification

Did you try dropping the first zero?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boogzy View Post
    let me start over. the help line tells me to enter a tempotary faux flight numberand explain to the customs man if needed what the heck does that mean
    If you're able to put in a "faux flight number" & get your travel verification approval...I would definitely take a copy of the email you received from VisitJamaica saying that they told you to put in a "faux flight number".

My other concern & question would be VisitJamaica asking you to "explain to the customs man if needed"?
    You wouldn't be explaining anything to the "customs man"...it would be the immigration person. This information/advice is extremely questionable.

Boogzy...may I ask what airline you are flying with?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CG1404 View Post
    Did you try dropping the first zero?
    And, drop any letters? I would be very hesitant to provide a "faux" number.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicajeanne View Post
    And, drop any letters? I would be very hesitant to provide a "faux" number.
    Not suggesting to use a "faux" number....if your flight number is 0123, just try 123.

User Info Menu

hey Jamaica jeanne it worked.thank you vvm . if your going to be on the island between feb 12 and mar 17 i would gladly buy you a drink or 3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boogzy View Post
    hey Jamaica jeanne it worked.thank you vvm . if your going to be on the island between feb 12 and mar 17 i would gladly buy you a drink or 3
    🙌 🙌 🙌

User Info Menu

CG1404....I was not suggesting that you said to use a "faux" number. It was mentioned in another scenario.

Boogzy, glad I could help. I follow several message boards and it has been a consistent frustration. Thank for the offer, we are not able to come to the island until November, but have an awesome trip!!!

User Info Menu

thanks again Jeanne. who knows our paths may cross some day