Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: A "Skip" sighting!

User Info Menu

A "Skip" sighting!

Whaagwaan. Was asked to let you all know that Skip and Ernie. {You know the "tall one and little one"} are alive and well. You can blame them for the Red Stripe shortage!

User Info Menu

Re: A "Skip" sighting!

Ok… I now have to ask…. We use to stay at the castle a long time ago. Miss Susan was leasing it out to a couple of guys. I believe there names were Skip n Ernie… same gentleman…??

User Info Menu

No, they were Bill and Elmer. Here is a picture of skip with my daughters 20 years ago. The tannest man alive!Name:  651B9A4B-59E6-4783-BEE2-2697C2371667.jpeg
Views: 507
Size:  384.9 KB
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Bill and Elmer were the photographers for my daughters wedding at Blue Cave.
    Regards,
    Bob

Name:  Jamaica 2011 - Coco La Palm - DSCN0307.JPG
Views: 593
Size:  2.30 MB

Name:  Jamaica 2011 - May 27 - Kristin & Alex Wedding - 100_0430 (6).JPG
Views: 563
Size:  1.07 MB

User Info Menu

Yup…. You are correct… I’m getting old and forgetful. Without Fuzzy taking care of the place, I’ll bet the ocean is eating away at the base of the castle. Who knows rjonsun, we may have crossed paths staying at the castle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    Whaagwaan. Was asked to let you all know that Skip and Ernie. {You know the "tall one and little one"} are alive and well. You can blame them for the Red Stripe shortage!
    Maybe we'll start seeing some Red Stripes at the HiLo again because Skip went home on Friday and I believe Ernie went home today. Till next year guys!! Enjoy the winter up there LOL.