Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: travel autorization

User Info Menu

travel autorization

Hi all. i am coming down in a week and have been wondering if you still need to do the travel authorization. i have been informed all you need is a negative covid test. can anyone confirm this

i leave in a week. thanks all

User Info Menu

Re: travel autorization

Quote Originally Posted by guyingb View Post
    Hi all. i am coming down in a week and have been wondering if you still need to do the travel authorization. i have been informed all you need is a negative covid test. can anyone confirm this

Guyingb...I can't imagine who may have misinformed you about the required travel authorization (I'm hoping it's not a travel agent or airline etc).

You definitely need to receive Travel Authorization from Jamaica to enter the country along with a negative Covid test.

Below is the link to everything currently required to travel to Jamaica...
    https://www.visitjamaica.com/travelauthorization/

User Info Menu

Re: travel autorization

Quote Originally Posted by guyingb View Post

Yes
    We had to show travel authorization before boarding.
    We got ours today leaving next Friday.
    3rd trip since covid started.