Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Out of Town Pastry

User Info Menu

Out of Town Pastry

Hello All,
    First time posting after being members for 10 years. Guess we are not good at sharing
    Our question is, is Out of Town Pastry still open? We are looking for some good Patties next week on the Westend.

Kitt&Nel

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Out of Town Pastry

Quote Originally Posted by Kitt&Nel View Post
    Hello All,
    First time posting after being members for 10 years. Guess we are not good at sharing
    Our question is, is Out of Town Pastry still open? We are looking for some good Patties next week on the Westend.

Kitt&Nel
    K&N,

Welcome to posting on Negril.com!

Unfortunately Out of Town has been closed for some years now. I don't know of any places on the West End for patties other than checking the small shops. Dora's and Value Mac might be places to check.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob,

Thanks for the information. We were thinking that may be the case.

K&N

Administrator

User Info Menu

Been stopping at the smaller stores and they say with the increased cost of patties (j$240 for a cheese and beef patty at Hammond's, $270 at Mother's) is prohibitive. They wouldn't be able to charge enough to make it worthwhile to buy them in any quantity and "hope" they can sell them.

If you want them on a regular basis, ask your driver if they could get them for you. They will be able to help.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

we love the tan tan bakery in Lucea. usually stop heading and our of negril . hate they moved out of Negril years back.
    in my early years there my breakfast was a ting and a beef patty at tan tan round where value master is . under a dollar