Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last minute trip: help needed!

User Info Menu

Last minute trip: help needed!

So Omar and I were originally booked to go to Miami from March 15-23rd but he wants to be in Jamaica to work on our house. I confess I have not been keeping up with the protocols. I want to stay in the villa in idle awhile cliffs but he wants to be able to go back and forth to the house. The house is between orange hill and mount airy. So how is this going to work and what category visitors are we? Business? I need help! Thanks in advance, BA

User Info Menu

Re: Last minute trip: help needed!

Woohoo reservations made and tickets booked. Lemme know if anyone wants to meet up! Will be there from March 15-23 at idle awhile cliffs. Reserved the 2 story villa. I have to work so praying WiFi is reliable! Oh and no kids this time!

User Info Menu

BethAnn...since you're needing to go outside of the "resilient corridor" it seems arriving as a Category 4 would be the best/easiest for you both.
    If you're both fully vaccinated you'll only need a negative PCR test done "within 3 days of departure to Jamaica" and you won't have to quarantine upon arrival.

Further info below...
    https://www.visitjamaica.com/travela...er-categories/

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    BethAnn...since you're needing to go outside of the "resilient corridor" it seems arriving as a Category 4 would be the best/easiest for you both.
    If you're both fully vaccinated you'll only need a negative PCR test done "within 3 days of departure to Jamaica" and you won't have to quarantine upon arrival.

Further info below...
    https://www.visitjamaica.com/travela...er-categories/
    Thanks Lisa. I’m assuming that the 2 shots still fits the definition of fully vaccinated although I think we’ll get the boosters anyway. I’m nervous about not getting back the PCR results in time but it is what it is. Appreciate the advice.

Administrator

User Info Menu

And...

The PM Holness is saying the Disaster Risk Management stuff will be ending shortly....

There will be an update in the next day or two, most are assuming that this will be the end of the Covid curfews are measures...

Stay tuned
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Woohoo! Partay!!! And so nice to not be traveling with the kiddos lol. Meetup at LTU Rob!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    And...

The PM Holness is saying the Disaster Risk Management stuff will be ending shortly....

There will be an update in the next day or two, most are assuming that this will be the end of the Covid curfews are measures...

Stay tuned
    HA! I came in to remind everyone the protocols could/should be changing soon...you beat me to it!! 😁

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    HA! I came in to remind everyone the protocols could/should be changing soon...you beat me to it!! 😁
    Do you Want to know something funny? We have family there and yet you guys know what’s going on on the ground more than they do lol.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Do you Want to know something funny? We have family there and yet you guys know what’s going on on the ground more than they do lol.
    Um, we are on the ground.....
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Um, we are on the ground.....
    I know. That was my point.