Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Here!

User Info Menu

Here!

After TWO years of Canadian lockdowns, I am finally here! Exhausted after the trip and all of the hoops I had to jump through but HAPPY.
    I have tried to upload pix but nothing happens.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Re: Here!

Enjoy!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    After TWO years of Canadian lockdowns, I am finally here! Exhausted after the trip and all of the hoops I had to jump through but HAPPY.
    I have tried to upload pix but nothing happens.
    'Bout time!

I need to stop by there in the next couple days, I will help you with the picture thing...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Glad you made it safe and sound! Looking forward to your pics which are always wonderful!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Glad you finally made it back to Negril. It was beautiful this past December, wish we could go now to be an end to our Canadian winter. Look forward to your pictures
    Puerto Vallarta Jan 1999, Punta Cana 02, Ocho Rios 04, Cuba Breezes Jibacoa Jan 06, Mayan GORM Dec 06, Cozumel Grand Cozumel Jan 08, Mayan Akumal Beach Resort Jan 09, Negril Couples Negril Dec 09, Mayan ABR Oct 10/12/13/15, Negril CSA Dec 10/11/12/13/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22

User Info Menu

So glad you’re home!
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Enjoy! Looking forward to your photos!

User Info Menu

Ohhhhh yeahhhh. SLP photos, soon come. Always nice ones to look at and dream!!!
    Johio