Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boardie Bash

User Info Menu

Re: Boardie Bash

Hey Rob, what do you think about some 'form' of a scavenger hunt? It's a good way of getting multiple places involved. Games of chance, trivia's, etc. could be included. I used to be in the tavern/restaurant business and worked with our 'Local Beverage Association' to create fundraising outings. These would create a flow of business through multiple establishments. Always keeping in mind to make it good for the patrons(boardies), establishments and the association. Feel free to pm me for some other ideas such as a rock, paper, scissor tournament. Simple, stupid things that could be fun as hell and hilarious.

User Info Menu

Now we’re talking. Love these ideas so far! (Always good to get an old mid-west bar guy involved!)

I was thinking something along those lines too.

Maybe a Beach Walk/Poker Run of some kind would work too. Those are pretty simple to do, and you could involve any bar that wanted to participate.

One on the beach, and maybe another along the cliff bars?
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Beach vs Cliffs competition? 'Bar Wars'......may the farce be with you!

User Info Menu

Had to change our usual last week birthday trip to our 36th anniversary trip April 5-16th. So we will miss the boardie bash and we are original boardies from one of the first bashes in 1999! But hope to see Rob and Lisa. Stop by Fun Holiday and have a drink with us!

User Info Menu

Thanks for responding. I just saw it tonight. For the 1st day, maybe do a meet and greet for those of us that are there. I'll think on other ideas.

User Info Menu

I like the idea of a beach bar walk or cliff bus type pub tour as great ideas. Let's do something. Poker run... five stops, best hand wins!

User Info Menu

Hi all
    Any fixed dates for meetups or activities yet?

Thinking of another spring escape, end of April BB would be healing.

We unfortunately Just had a huge tree take out most of our 2nd floor,
    Let just say we won’t be living there for weeks to months.

I need some morning beach walks again and smooth rum sunsets.

User Info Menu

Still hoping there is some kind of get together.

Administrator

User Info Menu

The last Friday in April is the day the festivities will be organized around.

And still wanting to know anymore ideas, this is your party, let us know what you want!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The last Friday in April is the day the festivities will be organized around.

And still wanting to know anymore ideas, this is your party, let us know what you want!
    Unfortunately won't be there. One of our favourite memories though, was your other way crawl, when the local bars offered a taste of something . One had roasted breadfruit from a fire and another offered fruit. Another had different peppers. Like a Jamaican Tapas tour. There also was a stop at a bar where a farmer gave a Ganja 101 course without the sales pitches. Another brought us through a cemetery and showed us the "touch me not" plants. Wonderful way to spend an afternoon!