Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - For Clarity and Markus...

User Info Menu

Exclamation ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - For Clarity and Markus...

...with love from Naygrill. At Canoe tonight I met your sweet friend Greeny. He plays the steel drums so nice. When they were finished I introduced myself and asked if he ever received the photo I left for him and of course it found its way somehow (lol).

What a kind spirit he is guys. I asked if I could take a picture just for you both and he sends his love. I told him I thought you might be coming back in April and he said I should give you his number.
    Errol "Greeny" Allen - Greeny & Steele (Sounds of the Island)
    876-799-8195

[See my other post for another shot with the whole band]

Name:  056.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  50.5 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

What a wonderful smile!! Looks like a great time!! Loving your posts and all the pictures. Keep enjoying the beauty and all the joy Jamaica offers. Soon come.........

User Info Menu

Sweetness! you've made my day! Thank you so much for sharing this picture of Greeny!! It's so great seeing him again! I so enjoyed hearing him play the steel drums during the canoe webcast today. It brought back great memories of that wonderful night dancing together to his music at English Rose. I'm so thrilled he got this gig, I hope we'll be seeing him every thursday!
    I couldn't really make out his face in the video footage so this picture is really appreciated

and Thank you also for sharing his contact info so we can get in touch with him on our next reach! I can't wait! *fingers crossed that we can make it back to Negril in April*

Markus is going to love this!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

LOL, Clarity I just asked Sweetness on the other post which had a pic of Greeny and the band in it if he was the Greeny that you met at

the English Rose from your first trip. This is so awesome. I know it made your day.

Too bad I missed the webcast. I'll catch them next week. Thanks Sweetness.

User Info Menu

Sweetnes.....what a sweet gift for Daisy/Markus!

The band sounded great! Can't wait to see them live!
    And Sweetness I loved seeing you wave and give us all a 1 Love ( <3 ) on camera! You are so beautiful, inside and out. I sure hope you can make it back in April, I would love to meet you in person!