Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Up the West End in a Canoe

User Info Menu

Arrow ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Up the West End in a Canoe

...holy cow...its only 7:30 and I feel like its midnight. Met up with a great group of boardies and friends at Canoe tonight. Had my FIRST official Canoe Rum Punch (2 for 1 ruh roh) and they are DELISH!!!!! OK well I spilled my second one all over the table and a party foul was called but there was a recovery effort and I made it thru my second and that was it for me man.....ordered the special (Pumpkin Chicken Pasta) and it was delicious....didn't get a photo.....too hungry (lol). Saw so many boardies that if I try to list them all I will miss someone and feel terrible. Waved to folks on the RealNegril webcast but not sure they saw me??? - did an encore waving session with Poolguy. The steel drum band was really nice - Greeny & Steele. I hope they play much more because it was really really nice....

Super breezy and surfer waves but breathtaking......the sea is different every day I never tire of it. I love hanging at Canoe day or night....two part photo posts ...... hope you enjoy......bless
    Name:  049.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  47.0 KB
    Name:  035.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  39.6 KB
    Name:  037.JPG
Views: 428
Size:  87.2 KB
    Name:  039.JPG
Views: 456
Size:  95.1 KB
    Name:  040.JPG
Views: 438
Size:  86.8 KB
    Name:  041.JPG
Views: 416
Size:  90.2 KB
    Name:  046.JPG
Views: 424
Size:  58.5 KB
    Name:  050.JPG
Views: 441
Size:  91.4 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Name:  047.JPG
Views: 411
Size:  91.3 KB

Name:  048.JPG
Views: 396
Size:  80.6 KB

Name:  043.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  44.5 KB

Name:  055.JPG
Views: 401
Size:  68.6 KB
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

thanks again Sweetness (do they call ya sugar dumplin, lol,) they are great!
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

User Info Menu

I missed the webcast. Pics look great! Is that Greeny from Clarity's trip report? He played for them on their first trip at his spot the English Rose.

User Info Menu

....yes Cali and also "Niceness" lol....bless

Yes Sandy...see my post to them with his picture!!
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

So glad to meet you Sweetness it was a fun tme!
    farmer

Sponsor

User Info Menu

No harm...no foul with the spilled rum punch Sweetness Table cloth was rolled up...salt & pepper shaker back on the table....another rum punch in front of you...and no one was the wiser! lol

Cheers ~~ What fun we had!

User Info Menu

it was MY pleasure to meet you and likkle Farmer - hope to get more time to chat.

Jackie yes we did have fun indeed.....smile so hard mi face hurt
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

....I love this pic of Poolguy.....he is a DOLL but won't admit it of course. He was harassing me even as I left and Patty arrived~~~~~~want to meet the whole Poolguy family some day including mini Poolguy. Much love Dave`
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Hey Sweetness it was an awesome evening!