Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Leaving Tuesday: A few last minute questions

User Info Menu

Leaving Tuesday: A few last minute questions

We’re scheduled to get the rapid Antigen test at CVS this afternoon. We didn’t have an issue getting through with this last time but just wanted to see if anyone else was questioned by airline staff. I was just going to show it on my phone. Also need to fill the customs form online. Did y’all also fill out the paper form? And lastly, are there going to be a lot of college spring breakers in Negril at this time? Gosh I hope not lol. Thanks y’all! BA

User Info Menu

Re: Leaving Tuesday: A few last minute questions

I can't answer regarding your CVS test...but can tell you that Spring Breakers haven't inundated Negril for around 20 years now.

User Info Menu

I used rapid testing from CVS in May 2021 and Feb/March 2022 and had no issues. I contacted the Visit Jamaica page directly and had been told it was acceptable. I completed the customs forms online and had to do them in paper again both in May and Feb/March. There was no spring break crowd two weeks ago.

User Info Menu

I downloaded the negative test on my Delta app and they still wanted to see my printout on paper. I have had friends fly lately that were never asked for the covid test results to and from Jamaica...strange

User Info Menu

Thanks dudes! I think I’m all set. Printed out our test results along with the CLIA lab accreditation. Also filled out our customs forms online and already got our boarding passes woohoo. We’re traveling in first class and looking forward to some nice cocktails and maybe even a meal lol. Apparently they’re resuming their full service offerings now. Our flight gets in tomorrow at 1:23 pm so hoping the arrivals hall is not too bad. I’m excited for our villa on the cliffs without kids!! I’ll send some photos!

User Info Menu

Have good travels !

Post some photos.

User Info Menu

Our return trip through the airport in Mo Bay had some of the shortest lines and quickest times I had ever experienced.

User Info Menu

Everything went fine! We’re in Miami now waiting for our connecting flight to Mobay. I think I’m on my 4th drink lol. So the agent for American wanted just to see the proof from the VeriFLY app that everything was completed and valid. I had printed out all our stuff just in case. We should reach Mobay by 1:30 or so! Excited!

User Info Menu

BethAnn - hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation (and if you have time to post a few photos they would be very welcome)!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.