Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Need ATM

User Info Menu

Need ATM

Where can we get Cash on the beach? We are here now and went thru it faster than planned lol only atm we can find is at blue skies but it has been empty. Didn't want to catch a cab and those atms downtown were out of US money when we tried on Friday.

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Re: Need ATM

Times Square Shopping Mall has one

User Info Menu

I’ve always found the Times Square ATM to be out of cash on Sundays. Boardwalk shopping center has one.

User Info Menu

There's a couple of ATMs at Boardwalk Shopping Village...across from Treehouse.

User Info Menu

There is also one at the new Hi- Lo plaza. I think it was NCB bank. I used it 2 weeks ago

User Info Menu

Bucky...the new Hi Lo Plaza? Are you referring to the eventuality of Hi Lo moving to the Boardwalk Shopping Village?

There are others on the beach road, Purplelvr...but they can be hit or miss.

User Info Menu

The NCB bank at the Boardwalk Shopping village is my fav place to hit for ATM cash!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Bucky...the new Hi Lo Plaza? Are you referring to the eventuality of Hi Lo moving to the Boardwalk Shopping Village?

There are others on the beach road, Purplelvr...but they can be hit or miss.
    Yes, I am not sure what it is called. Almost across the street from CoCo

User Info Menu

Woodstock, Margaritaville
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

We used the NCB ATM's at Boardwalk Shopping Village several times in Jan. & Feb. There was always at least one machine working ( usually both ) and there was never a shortage of either US or Jamaican cash. The lineups weren't bad either...the longest wait was about 10 min. Security was present, ensuring that masks were worn and distancing guidelines were followed when inside. BTW there is also a drive-thru but it was out of service most of Feb.