Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Weather in Nov?

User Info Menu

Weather in Nov?

Hey Boardies,
    How is the weather mid Nov? I usually go in March/April?

Thanks in advance!

User Info Menu

Re: Weather in Nov?

Beautiful! It’s past hurricane season, hot but not too hot, water perfectly warm, tourist season just starting up. We also visit in February but really enjoy mid November through early December and high season rates don’t kick in until mid December. Most everything is open.

User Info Menu

Yup! Like he said “beautiful”
    That’s our go to month! Perfect weather and prior to high season.
    You won’t be disappointed.

User Info Menu

Yep, the most rain I've experienced going there in Nov is maybe an occasional shower in the late afternoon. Plus I like that the water is warmer on 7 mile beach than in Feb..

User Info Menu

November weather is great. Not as hot and if it rains it’s only for about an hour.

User Info Menu

I think 11 of my 14 trips have been in mid to late November. Only once did the weather not "cooperate". Even then it was only one day that we considered a wash out. The rest of the week was great with only some rough water intead of the usual calm sea.
    Johio

User Info Menu

November is beautiful. In 9 trips we have gone in November 6 times.

User Info Menu

Statistically in Negril, the rainy season lasts from May until Nov 15...and starts to drop off sharply in the middle of Nov. October has the most rain, followed by May then November.