Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 Boardie Bash Info for end of April

User Info Menu

Re: 2022 Boardie Bash Info for end of April

Rob, this sounds incredible. I love that you are indeed spreading the love. I am not an "old timer" but I do miss the webcasts. I think I came on board around the time of their demise. They are what got me over to Cafe Goa the first time and that is where we first met you. Lucky to have bumped in to you this last trip at the bar at Westaire/Home Sweet Home. We are thinking about coming back in mid May if I can find airfare that doesn't break the bank. Always missing Negril. Much love and appreciation for what you do and have done for years.

User Info Menu

Sounds like fun, do you have Friday worked out yet?

User Info Menu

is the Seastar live music with a band or just karaoke?

The CHICKSTER

tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/7;10731;405/st/20140421/e/Negril/k/19ca/event.png[/img]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chickster View Post
    is the Seastar live music with a band or just karaoke?
    On Saturday the 30th, the show at Seastar Inn starts at 7pm, please call 876-806-7004 (also on WhatsApp) for their FREE shuttle from and back to your hotel and admission is free! There is a dinner buffet for us$20 or you can even order off the menu. It's worth every dime if you are even the least bit hungry!

The Seastar Inn Saturday Night Live show will include the Seastar Singers featuring Sasanya and Tucker as well as the Seastar Drummers! This will provide a second night of Live Music for the 2022 Bash, two venues for live music only Negril can offer!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

👍
    "Starting on Wednesday the 27th, we will be having a Sunset Party jointly at Canoe Beach Bar & Grill and Quality's Seabreeze located on Mary's Bay Beach on Negril's West End. The party will start at 5pm until 7pm, with sunset at 6:30pm. Both places are stumbling distance from each other and share the same beach, so feel free to mingle between both, meet and make new friends while enjoying our famous Caribbean sunset. You can choose to dine at either restaurant, or have a few drinks before returning to your hotel to start your evening." 🍻

User Info Menu

I’ll be at Canoe sometime after 5pm tonight!
    Enjoy,
    VVHT

User Info Menu

🎤
    "Since we have had requests for live music, on Thursday the 28th we will be having a band playing after sunset at a great spot on the West End called 87 Apples Lounge. Starting at 7pm (band at 8pm), Jerk Chicken and Steam Fish will be available as well as cold beverages to keep the party going. While the band is taking a break, the owner will have her karaoke machine set up should anyone want to take the stage! The party will continue well into the night!" 🍻

If you need assistance in arranging a taxi or general directions to 87 Apples...contact Rob here or send a private message. Rob can also be reached at (876) 4235479.