Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another friend has passed.

User Info Menu

Another friend has passed.

We were lucky to met Dave at the 2018 Meeting of the board. We had enjoyed visits to his home which he called Zion Hill.

Our friend Captain David Pierucci
    Of Zion Hill. He was a avid Negril lover. He loved his Jamaican Family. Linston Dobson.

David V. Pierucci, 79, of St Augustine, FL, passed away at his residence on April 4th, 2022. He was born March 17th, 1943 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. David was a retired instructor with the Coast Guard, after which, he worked as a computer consultant. He was also a Past Master and current Secretary of Ashler Lodge #98 F&AM. David is survived by his wife, Virginia Pierucci and other family members. Private services will be held at a later date.

User Info Menu

Re: Another friend has passed.

Oh no! Linston and Mrs. G. our hearts go out to you….
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Fair winds and following seas David.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Requiescat in Pace, Cap. God Speed.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Very sorry to hear this. RIP CaptainD. So enjoyed the following story of you and Zion Hill!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Last chatted with CaptD on March 1st....

Having a shot of rum in your honor! Cheers my friend!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Always loved CaptD's posts. Such a loss.... Blessings and prayers to Virginia and family.

User Info Menu

Thoughts and prayers to Linston and their whole family.

User Info Menu

Few things would affect me more than the news that Capt'n D passed away!! I have over the past several years kept in touch with him during his path of downward health. Somehow i always figured he would prevail.... Today reading his passing i am deeply in sorrow!!! RIP Captain D

User Info Menu

Miss Ginny, Linston & Family....my heart goes out to you All.
    There was nothing better than watching Capt D renew his love for Jamaica these past years & I personally loved catching/hearing the late, sometimes very late (maybe a bit rum induced) phone calls between Rob & David!
    Our hearts are heavy...but as Rob said... we're having your favourite shot of rum in your honour & thinking of you with love.
    RIP Capt D ❣️