Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Driver

User Info Menu

Driver

When you book a driver, do you get that driver or someone who works for them?

User Info Menu

Re: Driver

JJ,
    Next week will only be my 2nd visit in the last twelve years and I'll be picked up by an old Jamaican friend I have known for many years.
    Previously, when ever I have used a driver that was from this board, it usually was the Owner that picked my up.
    On a few occasions when circumstances intervened, another driver would be substituted, but not often.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

We use Kingsleys taxi and on the rate occasion that he doesn't drive us himself, he always asks us if it's okay to send one of his drivers.

User Info Menu

That all depends who you book thru. When I use Luxurious Carib, Andre runs the company and sometimes drives but I also can get one of his other drivers. Other times I just use the cabbie, Barry, and it's always him driving.

User Info Menu

I ride with Joe Cool to and from the airport, but both times I used his service Mrs. Cool gave me a ride. She is a nice lady and we enjoyed the ride.
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

We have used Dudley Warren and his company Big Ship Tours for over 25 years.
    I think maybe 1 or 2 times that we were met at Sangster by one of Dudley's drivers. All the rest have been the smiling big man himself.
    Lots of times one of his drivers will take us back to airport. We have never had any issue with any of his drivers.
    Dudley and his company are simply the very Best!
    We recommend without hesitation

www.bigshiptours.com
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

When we booked with Shane we got Shane. Same thing with Kenney.

User Info Menu

We have a bunch of local drivers in Negril we know like many mentioned..

On our last trip we used Norris Anderson ( Mr. Anderson ) of Island Turf Tours.

Thumbs up in all departments/ covid compliant + security background.
    He also does great tours / transfers. A+ service