Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beach Tales: Day Two

User Info Menu

Beach Tales: Day Two

Morning all!
    Walked over 8 miles yesterday! My feet are my only carriage!
    Jam and Bad, thanks for your reply yesterday, we had some good times across the lane!

So sad to hear of my friend Pirate’s passing. I believe the memorial is at Mi Yard on Monday the 25th starting at 5pm.

Yesterday afternoon B drive and I walked from Coco to Alfred’s. I was wearing a t-shirt from Pirate’s Cave given to me by Tom at a Sunday night Pig Roast back in the day!
    Rob and I are talking to a local when another guy comes over and says someone is shouting at you two.....
    We turn around and the guy yelling at us from a restaurant is none other than Tom from the old Pirate Cave. He and Sandra were having lunch when he recognized the t-shirt I was wearing!!!
    He started yelling at us, but we couldn’t hear him, everyone in the restaurant didn’t know what he was yelling about!,
    We went over and greeted them and got caught up. They are a great couple! Tom is up at Rick’s now.
    Met many Boardies on the beach and had great conversations with all of them.
    Fish and chips for lunch at Alfred’s.
    Taxi to Mi Yard, everyone is sad about Pirate’s passing.
    Talked with Karl Rickett’s about a painting of the view from the porch.
    More later...

User Info Menu

Re: Beach Tales: Day Two

Just had a pedicure at CLP, Joan did a wonderful job!

Yesterday continued:
    After Mi Yard we head up One Love Drive to 876 Apple Lounge for some live music and food. 876 is owned by Rhonda (?) and she runs an excellent venue for drinks, food and live entertainment! Had a wicked good time last night at 876!
    Stayed a bit late for this old timer!

Taxi back to Coco and soon to bed!

Going to take it easy today and just chill.
    Keeping an eye out for Norman the patty man. Met him on my beach walk yesterday, but was headed to lunch at Alfred’s and didn’t buy any patties.

Enjoy,
    VVHT (Very Very Happy Traveler) or just “Happy”

User Info Menu

Re: Beach Tales: Day Two

Much appreciating your report.
    Peace, Todd & Cher