Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Online Immigration form

User Info Menu

Online Immigration form

Has anyone use the online Immigration/customs C5 card? Wondering how it works and if it is worth filling out ahead of time?
    3 more days.

User Info Menu

Re: Online Immigration form

Saves you the hassle of writing everything.

User Info Menu

We always do both. During pandemic you had to do the online version to get your travel authorization. More times than not they couldn’t pull up the electronic version and asked for the written one. On a recent trip everyone had to fill out the paper form. If you didn’t have one you had to fill one out before entering the immigration hall. Besides it chews up time on the plane ride!

User Info Menu

I always grab a bunch of forms from the immigration hall for our next trip. The flights sometimes have them available, sometimes not...

User Info Menu

I did the online form this past March. I was still told to fill out a paper form. I asked why and was told in case the computers fail, the paper one is used as back up or if they can't find yours online. Previous trips, after immigration, you were given your form back to hand into customs when leaving. This time, since I did it online, they kept my paper at immigration and I had nothing to show customs and had no issues.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    I always grab a bunch of forms from the immigration hall for our next trip. The flights sometimes have them available, sometimes not...
    Thanks for this tip. I don't know why I never thought of that. I always grab extra luggage tags.

User Info Menu

When I flew Delta in March, within an hour of coming in to MBJ, they didn't have the forms passed out. I asked if they could distribute the forms and they said they weren't really doing that anymore? Then they passed them out after that. It is nice to have those hard forms, because, as discussed, they sometimes have issues at the airport for online and the last thing I want to do is to fill out a form standing in line with hundreds of people.