Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beach Tales: Karl Ricketts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Beach Tales: Karl Ricketts

Last week I bumped into Karl Ricketts at Mi Yard and discussed purchasing one of his paintings during my stay. The next day we learned of Pirates passing.
    Karl was on the porch at Mi Yard that day and we agreed to have him paint the view from the porch at Mi Yard.
    I’m thrilled with his work:

User Info Menu

Re: Beach Tales: Karl Ricketts

So happy to hear that you saw Karl and were able to commission a painting! He’s a very talented artist. I’m fortunate to have a few of his paintings!

User Info Menu

Beautiful

User Info Menu

We bought one of his paintings while staying at Catcha a few years ago. I hate to hear about Pirate passing. So many I have seen on these forums are gone now.

User Info Menu

Going back soon. Do you know where or how to find Karl?

User Info Menu

Liz,
    The phone numbers on his FB and webpage are no longer valid.
    Karl is usually on the porch at Mi Yard most afternoons, or you can just leave a message with Delroy at Mi Yard that he can pass on to Karl.
    Hope to have my latest framed in the next week or so, just been busy busy since I got back.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Thanks for sharing information about Karl. He has quite an eye and I'll look for him when I'm there.