Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Booking to go in Febrary with our Grandaughters

User Info Menu

Booking to go in Febrary with our Grandaughters

We are booking for Mid February soon. We normally stayed at Fun Holiday or Rooms and 1 time at Beachcomber. We decided to check out some other places. We prefer to stay on the Beach. Looking at Legends or Legends ll or Coco Lapalm. We don't care if it's All inclusive. This time we are Travelling with our Grandaughters that are 17 and 21. Looking for recommedations.
    Last edited by Rfnegril; 04-29-2022 at 06:04 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Booking to go in Febrary with our Grandaughters

Quote Originally Posted by Rfnegril View Post
    We are booking for Mid February soon. We normally stayed at Fun Holiday or Rooms and 1 time at Beachcomber. We decided to check out some other places. We prefer to stay on the Beach. Looking at Legends or Legends ll or Coco Lapalm. We don't care if it's All inclusive. This time we are Travelling with our Grandaughters that are 17 and 21. Looking for recommedations.
    White Sands great value
    Check it out

User Info Menu

So many good options but Cocolapalm, Treehouse, Rondel, Country Country are great options in a decent price point.

User Info Menu

Nirvana has several cabins with multiple bedrooms and a good sized living/ dining area as well as full kitchen. We stay every February and enjoy the staff and beach.

User Info Menu

At the risk of provoking the IRE of the forum, I would advise 24/7 supervision! The ladies are 17 and 21. You should consider spending a bit more and go to the west end. Somewhere like Rockhouse or Tensing Pen. I am sure the ladies are savvy and have good heads on their shoulders. I also do not want to perpetuate that they will be harmed by crazy locals. There will be aggressive male suitors, however. Somewhere like Rockhouse is a very good alternative. They shuttle to the beach / skylark and both locations are safe and worry free. You can have your cake and eat it too, but not at Fun Holiday or some of the other beach options. You will be just fine and enjoy your reach. The young ladies coming along would be a variable that would limit my choices of accommodations / environment.

User Info Menu

Rockhouse/Skylark with a shuttle to the beach is a great solution. Miss Lilly's at Skylark has great food and is right on the beach. Attentive staff keeps an eye on the beach which is a little removed from the hustle of the main drag. As a plus a portion of everything you spend with either of them goes to The Rockhouse Foundation, benefitting local educational programs.

User Info Menu

We are taking our 21 year old daughters for a week. Spending 3 nights at Azul and 3 at Idle Awhile. Figure the first 3 days will hopefully wear them out! Idle Awhile will give us the relaxation that we all need. They have been to Negril but it was many years ago. Much different now. Yes we have had conversations regarding the runnings of the beach. No need to end up on the cliffs for safety concerns. Originally wanted to do cliffs and beach but they were involved in the research and we all came to the decision of beach and visit the cliffs for a happy hour and dinner!
    Peace

User Info Menu

Confession: My 21 year old niece is super model gorgeous. I would handcuff her to my wrist in any touristy venue. Lol