Second half of my stay was at an AirBnb at NBCC. The room was exactly as described and had everything I needed. AC, cable, internet, fridge, microwave and coffee maker with filters. There were also 2 cups, 2 plastic glasses, a couple of dinner plates and smaller plates as well as a couple sets of cutlery. Also an ironing board and iron along with a broom, dust pan, mop and pail and a fresh J cloth. There was no balcony/patio but I would just take a chair from the room and sit outside my door. It was perfectly fine as I could listen to some music and the sounds of Negril, watch the rain and listen to the night sounds that we all grow to love while enjoying a beer and joint.

Days on the beach would usually start with a good beach walk to Sun Beach with an insulated water bottle and coffee mug. A little break at Sun Beach to take in the sounds and sights of the morning, have a drink of water and Blue Mountain coffee and maybe a little something, something to enhance the appetite for the breakfast to come.

Had breakfast at Ocean Breeze at Negril BeachHouse twice. Excellent pancakes and the fruity French toast was amazing. Good coffee and fresh OJ to go along with it. Had the banana pancakes with side of fruit at Cafe Goa. The only meal I didn't finish during my entire trip. Got about half way through the second pancake and hit a wall. Left a third to a quarter of it on the plate. Probably could have finished but would have had to sit there like a snake digesting the food for a couple of hours. Had the ackee and salt fish with fried dumplings and plantain at Fusion along with coffee and OJ. Fist time having that and I will definitely have it again. Very tasty.

Had pizza at Sunrise Club, brown stew chicken at Ocean Breeze, shrimp pasta at Traveller's, snapper filet at Quality's Sea Breeze and jerk chicken at Bourbon Beach. All of the meals were very good to excellent. No complaints. I also had a sandwich and fries from the little sandwich shop at the from of NBCC. If not for other boardies posting about it I wouldn't have seen it and that would have been unfortunate because the tuna sandwich and fries were excellent for $1400J. They really need to improve their signage.

Funnest night was the Monday I ate at Quality's. Had a pre dinner beer at Sandra's, a post dinner dirty banana at Canoe and then across the road to the Corner Bar for a Stripe. Then made my way back across the bridge to Fusion for another dirty banana before returning to my room for a couple of night caps on the front stoop. Walked by Porky, beside the Scotia Bank, on the way back. The smell of the food was incredible. Am definitely going to visit for a meal next trip.

Overall the trip was absolutely amazing! Maybe a little more rain than I would have liked but sitting in the rain in Negril sure beats the heck out of sitting in the snow in Winnipeg, which is what I got to come home to. I am so glad that I went and encourage anyone who is sitting on the fence to jump off and book it. Now, pic time.