Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: We want to thank everyone who came down for the 2022 Boardie Bash

Administrator

User Info Menu

We want to thank everyone who came down for the 2022 Boardie Bash

From the familiar faces and infamous stories that were around this past week, we would like to thank all of you who came down for the 2022 Boardie Bash. The goal was to help out the local Negril economy and you all did that in abundance! So even though we had to cancel the official events, the goal of helping the community was a success!

Months ago, we knew we couldn't have a single day event as they turn out to be "super spreader" risks which we wanted no part of. We formulated a multi-day event to lessen the crowd at any one event. We kept a close eye on monitoring those taking tests prior to leaving and had in place an immediate cancellation policy should anyone test positive. That happened and we are grateful for your incredible understanding regarding this situation. We immediately let everyone know so they could take the steps they deemed necessary.

You all handled the situation in a respectable manner and for that we want to thank you. There was no complaining and we do appreciate the kind comments on our handling of the situation.

Covid will likely be with us forever as a new strain of flu that we will just have to learn to deal with. The BA.2 variant seems to be one of the most contagious viruses ever, and thankfully the severity has decreased, making Covid something that can be learned to live with.

Once again, thank you for coming down to help support the local community, the money you spent at the local bars and restaurants, going directly to the local business owners, put food on the table for many families. For that we are eternally grateful!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: We want to thank everyone who came down for the 2022 Boardie Bash

Something different I noticed this trip was several vendors on the beach from, hats to weed to bracelets stopped me and thanked me for com down frequently. They sure notice . Thanks for all you do Rob !!

User Info Menu

It was a nice week again.

User Info Menu

We had a great time meeting Ziggy, Zelda, Miss Honey and Jojo! So awesome to meet people like them. And more....it was a great vacation!

User Info Menu

irienegril you still have my email?

User Info Menu

Great photo!
    Wish I could have made it to the Dragon that day!
    It was great to meet so many Boardies and put a face to a name!!

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

more

User Info Menu