Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Restaurant recommendations…HELP

User Info Menu

Restaurant recommendations…HELP

Hi so been to Negril many many times but I have my places on the beach I always go to been to the cliffs many times but on the pub crawl lol . But am coming back in June and want to take my boyfriend to somewhere on the cliffs for his bday dinner something with good views and maybe with music good food not really expensive hopefully…vibe I think most important to me …any suggestions I appreciate .

User Info Menu

Re: Restaurant recommendations…HELP

Ivans........

User Info Menu

Absolutely Ivans!! I take my girlfriend there for her Feb. 4th every year & they Always make it a Special Event for her! We go to take the Sunset in & have a Fabulous SeaSide dinner!

User Info Menu

Ltu

User Info Menu

Ivan's or LTU Pub....We really like them both.

User Info Menu

Blue Mahoe located in the Ocean Cliff hotel. Very quiet and laid back, never too busy, great lighting and food. They also have a buy one get one at happy hour from 5-6. They have one of the coolest thatched roof bars in Negril and the sunsets are tough to beat.

User Info Menu

We always stay at LTU Gardens and here's what we do: LTU Cliffs for drinks and check out our local friends (sooner or later everybody pulls up at LTU). Then for a special dinner night we walk down to Ivan's for dinner. The place is spectacular and the food is good, even if a bit overpriced. After dinner we walk back up to LTU for after dinner drinks and chill. If you haven't been down for a while the new owners at LTU have done a great remodel which has improved the place while keeping the "old Jamaica style" intact. Luca, the new owner, has also improved the menu, including authentic Napoli style pizza (easy on the budget). Either spot would work although I admit I'm biased toward LTU. Caveat: if you don't want to meet new friends who all want to sell you something as you walk ask Niah or another driver at LTU to drop you off at Ivan's. Usually P.T. is at Ivans and can take you back to LTU or anywhere else you want to go. We don't mind the walk because after all these years we know most of the vendors and they don't work us over along the walk anymore (lol). Whatever you decide, you'll have a great time. It's Negril, after all!

User Info Menu

Thank you all for your suggestions this is why I love this forum !!

User Info Menu

Please let us know how it goes. I love trip reports.