Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Two resort destinations in one - the cliffs of the West End!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Two resort destinations in one - the cliffs of the West End!

Besides the world-famous Negril Seven Mile Beach, Negril offers our amazing cliffs of the West End! And if you are a beach dweller, please take a day to experience the West End - often known as the "best end" of Negril!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Two resort destinations in one - the cliffs of the West End!

Rob, where was this taken?

Administrator

User Info Menu

This was taken from the back corner of Ivan's Restaurant at Catcha Falling Star which is under new ownership.

User Info Menu

I thought so. But it looks way too close to Ricks. Must be the lens. Is Susan no longer involved with Catcha? I heard last year she was spending a lot of time in Florida.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ol'yardie View Post
    I thought so. But it looks way too close to Ricks. Must be the lens. Is Susan no longer involved with Catcha? I heard last year she was spending a lot of time in Florida.
    Good question! Anyone have any ideas of any changes coming to Catcha with the new ownership? I'm sure current reservations and deposits are being honored.

Administrator

User Info Menu

The transfer is going to take time with the new Jamaican owners maintaining most of the staff and ambiance.

Of course they will put their own special touches on Catcha, such as the new firecracker shrimp poppers! They are amazing!