Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE Help Me....Super Frustrated

User Info Menu

WOW I did it but, it was alot to do for one picture.
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

testing advanced reply

newbie to the new board, but an oldie in love for negril.
    If a man speaks his mind in a forest
    and there's no woman around to hear him,
    is he still wrong?

User Info Menu

Have to try this picture posting thing...just a test

My test pic

OK...Once I found the pencil, which was hard to see at first on this picture, I saw the resizing option. Not too hard once you know to click on the pencil. BTW I use firefox.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

BTW...as is the case with both old and new boards, it's nice that the pictures can be uploaded and hosted on the board rather then having to upload them first to a 3rd party picture hosting site.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Hi sweetness, I am having trouble uploading photos too. I find this board slow to load as well. I have a MAC, using Safari, I think some of us who use Facebook are used to how easy it is to do everything on there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lawngirl View Post
    I have a MAC, using Safari...
    That is probably your problem. I don't think safari is supported.

User Info Menu

Ugh

Do not use a MAC, have no idea what Safari, Firefox, etc. are. I have a PC and internet explorer and was able to successfully do this ONCE.

I am following the instructions to a tee!!!!!
    see the thumbnail and the pencil but the resize window will not launch - does nothing.
    Oy Vey. Will try again but too tired right now.

Thanks all for sharing my pain. Once I get it worked out I am sure it will become habit.
    Bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Angry

I did it with a saved google picture but can not do it with my personal ones

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness View Post
    see the thumbnail and the pencil but the resize window will not launch - does nothing.
    Make sure you click on the pencil and if you still get nothing then...just guessing...maybe you are blocking popups?"