Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Happy signs - Octavius at Negril Beach Club

Administrator

User Info Menu

Happy signs - Octavius at Negril Beach Club

You owe it to yourself to check out this art - simply brilliant!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Happy signs - Octavius at Negril Beach Club

Octavius does great hand crafted work. We have had him do many custom pieces for us. The attention to detail is amazing and quality as well. Highly recommend him, one of our friends of Negril now as well.
    Puerto Vallarta Jan 1999, Punta Cana 02, Ocho Rios 04, Cuba Breezes Jibacoa Jan 06, Mayan GORM Dec 06, Cozumel Grand Cozumel Jan 08, Mayan Akumal Beach Resort Jan 09, Negril Couples Negril Dec 09, Mayan ABR Oct 10/12/13/15, Negril CSA Dec 10/11/12/13/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22

User Info Menu

He does the carvings and his sister does the paintings. Bought one her paintings in 2020. Lovely work. Watched him working on some carvings this past April. Amazing talent.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stonyplainclint View Post
    Octavius does great hand crafted work. We have had him do many custom pieces for us. The attention to detail is amazing and quality as well. Highly recommend him, one of our friends of Negril now as well.
    Octavius is very talented, and you are absolutely right about the attention to detail, three years ago he did a beautiful sculpture of my four dogs from studying their pictures on my IG page. he nailed it it’s identical to my dogs! Such a special sculpture, we just lost two of our beloved dogs recently. Last year he made another one of a Lionhead for me also.Name:  974AF378-A266-4C4D-98CB-F15F55EA2378.jpeg
Views: 436
Size:  214.6 KBName:  26D884A4-6543-4F41-B335-A34CB7033542.jpeg
Views: 450
Size:  205.5 KB
    Last edited by deanna; 06-26-2022 at 05:25 PM.
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)