Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: I say yes :)

User Info Menu

I say yes :)

[B]I say yes, and I'm in Negril as from next Thursday, Ya Man[COLOR="#00FF00"]

So hello to everyone in Negril and posting on the board. This Belgian lady wants to know where she can meet the boardies in Negril

I'm looking forward to meet you!!

Love, peace and respect, Ya Man

User Info Menu

Patrice check out www.realnegril.com for webcast listings and turn up at them, the main one will be seastar on saturday night, if you ring them they will pick you up from your hotel

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link "airportworker"!! ( at least one reply, not bad for a new member ) mi happy

User Info Menu

Patrice they've all been distracted by another boardie's posts go on web cast tonight from aqua and join in chat and say you are coming for 1st time you will have so many people wanting to chat http://www.realnegril.com the cast should be at 11pm your time

Markus aka airportworker
    http://www.flightstats.co.uk/home.do

User Info Menu

@ Markus, it's my 2nd time, I was in November 10 days in Negril, 1th time. Loveeeed it, Negril, I mean.
    11 pm,this girl will be in dreamland, she still has to work 2 days before take off but anyway, I plan to stick to the board, say I read every day since I found out
    a question, do you speak French?? ( syndicat d'initiative dans calais) Calais in France?? I'm born at the French border, so I do speak French, who ever it's not my native language, that's Dutch, but I have to learn some patois, I guess have a fun chat talk and see, hear you soon, thanks again, Ya man

User Info Menu

Oui Patrice, je parle francais mais c'est le francais du Canada (patois - LOL). Je ne suis pas completement bilingue mais j'essai. Oh, and welcome to the board.
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

merci Irie Sue pour me souhaiter le bienvenue, 2 réponses, je suis heureuse
    thanks Irie Sue for the welcome, 2 answers, mi happy
    and what would I give to understand the patois -but I will learn) Ya man
    I leave next Wednesday, so I guess I'll have the chance to meet?? save travel and see you soon