Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Norman(the patty man)

User Info Menu

Norman(the patty man)

Love Normans patty’s…I’ll be arriving this Sunday and wondering about what time he comes by CoCo… and does he come from the direction of Treehouse or from White Sands???

User Info Menu

Re: Norman(the patty man)

Well back in Dec, he was always coming from the Treehouse direction but usually in the afternoon (2ish) while I was at White Sands. No idea , though, what his schedule would be like this time of year.

User Info Menu

Was at IA last week of May and he was heading towards TreeHouse.... later he came back by
    Was after 1pm
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

Thanks! We were there in Feb and he showed up about 2:30! So about 12:30 I would walk down the beach and find him ��. Norman and I go way back, so I asked why he was so late, and he said it’s because he spends too much time talking �� he apologized saying he would be early tomorrow, and the next day he showed up at 2:15!!!
    Norman is the man!

User Info Menu

I never see Norman at Negril Beach Club so our go to patty man in Anthony. He carries a box with patties, coco bread, cake and sometimes cheese.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    I never see Norman at Negril Beach Club so our go to patty man in Anthony. He carries a box with patties, coco bread, cake and sometimes cheese.
    Norman told me the other day that there is competition this year! You won't pay less, but there are more Patty vendors on the beach!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I’ll have to check out Anthony…
    Norman showed up yesterday at 4:15!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Norman told me the other day that there is competition this year! You won't pay less, but there are more Patty vendors on the beach!
    But there is only one Norman!