Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Had a great first night

User Info Menu

Had a great first night

Sprat's party at Eddies was a blast! Curry goat and mannish water was fantastic. Thanks Sprat and I hope you raised a bunch of money for the kids.

Went back to Seastar and sat up till 2:00 AM with my son. Longest visit in years.

He's coming to get me this morning and we're going to Barry's to hook up with Van and Marsha and then to Cosmo's.

Back here for diner and the show.

CYA all later
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

That's great Cap!....nice that you had a loooong chat.....waiting to hear from others about Sprats party....wish I could've come

User Info Menu

I love Cosmo's............great food and calm atmosphere

User Info Menu

That's wonderful Cap. Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Glad to hear you had great start to your trip...quality family time,,some excellent food and fun and now onto Cosmos...one of my fav places to eat and hangout on the beach...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Awesome! Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Wow there is a lot on this board that like Cosmos. Maybe we are just gonna have to give them other chance.

Cheers

User Info Menu

That's great CaptainD, glad you had a wonderful first night in Negril!
    Enjoy the rest of your time there with your son!
    Carpe Diem