Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Negril disease?

User Info Menu

Negril disease?

I had heard rumors of the Negril disease many years ago. Apparently, we were able to get off of the island in June with a negative covid test but we came back with the Negril disease. Once home we couldn't get the smiles, sounds and smells out of our heads. It had been 7 years since our last return so June was a reopening of our senses. I don't think masking or a vaccine will cure the problem. The only choice is to book, pack and go. So we did. Coming back end of October. So many places we didn't get to visit and many I want to join again.
    Book those flights and pack those bags. And be sure and let the Negril disease take over.
    Peace

User Info Menu

Re: Negril disease?

Many people who arrive in Negril are overcome by a condition known as "Sand Gravity".

User Info Menu

There is also a well documented syndrome that you can find if you search the archives. It’s known as PNS referring to pre/post Negril Syndrome. It can be very very serious!! The only known cure is booking your next visit!! Or as with my extreme case book your next 3 trips. You can also help alleviate the symptoms of other sufferers by simply posting pictures and trip reports. Everyone needs to do their part to stop the terrible effects of PNS!!

User Info Menu

Withdrawals unavoidable, and only one fix! The type of addition you turn your family on to.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by j&k View Post
    I had heard rumors of the Negril disease….. sounds and smells out of our heads. I don't think masking or a vaccine will cure the problem. The only choice is to book, pack and go. So we did. Coming back end of October. So many places we didn't get to visit and many I want to join again.
    Book those flights and pack those bags. And be sure and let the Negril disease take over.
    Peace
    Absolutely afflicted with ND and PNS, there is no cure once it gets in your heart .

User Info Menu

According to Gregory Isaacs, you might need a Night Nurse to "lift dis here curse".

User Info Menu

On the other hand I think the condition might be Chronixx.

User Info Menu

Or reggaemylitis!

User Info Menu

Seek treatment in a Little Cottage in Negril