Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Sprats Party of Love

User Info Menu

I saw the magician last year in Likkle Ochi and then I recognised him. I had seen him in London the previous year doing the same tricks. He always wears a waistcoat. He is originaly from St Ann. My friend knew him from there.
    Real small world.

User Info Menu

Oh sweetness...must. Have. That. Pineapple cake...
    Not fair...I've got a Jamaica jones going on right now and now you show up with these great trip reports and a picture of "that cake". Sigh...oh well...Jamaica soon come :-)
    Have fun... I will continue to live vicariously through you and others until I can go back myself.
    -Dave-

User Info Menu

Lightbulb

Thanks Dave - I get to recreate the cake tomorrow. My old friend Hyacyth and her husband Willie and their kids are coming over for dinner. Maybe I will get to taste this one (lol). I may switch it up and put the icing on top with the pineapple on the icing.....bake chicken, pumpkin rice and pasta salad on the menu....photos provided of course. next report soon come.....bless
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Lovely Sweetness, thanks!
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Thanks Sweetness for getting your post up so quick. You are gem for bringing the sorrell and cake! All was a hit....

Bless you ~~

User Info Menu

Sweetness, when you can, please post your recipe for that pineapple cake! Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    Sweetness, when you can, please post your recipe for that pineapple cake! Thanks
    YES~ please do it looks soooo yummy!