Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Sprats Party of Love

User Info Menu

~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Sprats Party of Love

....so much love at DeBar last night. The food was great, the rum delicious (lol), the company outstanding (still meeting more boardies round - but somehow missed Captn D drat!), bonfire and music relaxing. Laughing and joy all around - thanks Jackie & Peter for opening your heart to helping others - we all just needed a direction to give and it was a pleasure. I enjoyed talking with DJ - bless their work. I found myself having another moment where I realize I am so HAPPY all the way to my toes (lol) and it wasn't just the rum. I took a pineapple cake and a jug of sorrell and they disappeared....a bit of take home jerk chicken too (again I will say this is the best jerk chicken I have had in Negril).

If you haven't tried them you mus try Coconut Drops......mmmm. I gave up trying to keep fresh flowers so made some green arrangements - I love them. And why do I keep seeing heart shapes - even in a pear...hhhmmm?

Name:  059.JPG
Views: 494
Size:  96.0 KB
    Name:  061.JPG
Views: 488
Size:  69.2 KB
    Name:  067.JPG
Views: 388
Size:  66.4 KB
    Name:  003.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  41.2 KB
    Name:  004.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  45.9 KB
    Name:  005.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  45.9 KB
    Name:  006.JPG
Views: 477
Size:  76.9 KB
    Name:  008.JPG
Views: 466
Size:  81.3 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Magician was putting a lit cigarette out in Patty's husband's shirt. Too funny I recognized him, isn't JA funny that way?, when I went to Lil Ochi on my Treasure Beach trip he was there that evening entertaint the diners....and here he was all the way in Negril. LOL
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

OMG! That cake looks SOOOOOOOOOOOO good! mmmmmm

User Info Menu

Great Pictures Sweetness!!! I was hoping someone would post some from the party. Looks like a great time and for a great cause. Congrats Sprat and all involved. It always warms my heart when folks get together and have a ball...giving to others always gives back ten-fold. Wish I could have been there to support it!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Nice pics! Thanks for posting Sweetness. I'm sorry we missed out....hopefully next time.
    Sure looked like a great time. Hoping to hear and see more.
    You gotta Love the "Givers"!

Bless

User Info Menu

Hey Sweetness..is that you with Mathis ??? Oh my how hes matured...I missed running into him when I was in Negril for just a few days in Nov....

And yes De Bar does have the Best Jerk chicken not to mention the rest of their food.....Thanks for the pics..Wish I could have been there...Hopefully this may take place again sometime in the future...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)

User Info Menu

Nice,I usually have a local make some drops,wicked stuff that.....thanks for sharing. HG

User Info Menu

I didn't make it to De Bar last night and I had those same kind of Drops yesterday! They have chopped up ginger in them, YUM. And not too sweet. Great texture.

User Info Menu

Suzen yes....that is my dear boy.....six ft now....I joked w/him when he was 13 he had a 2 pk and now has a 12 pk. My heart.

Homegirl yes I used to also have someone make the Coconut Drops homemade which are the BEST but found these in HiLo by the checkout and went back today and bought 8 more to take home for Christmas gifts.
    Lola...seems we walk the same paths so to speak (wink).

Bless
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

I've never had coconut drops, I'll have to try that!
    that pineapple cake looks absolutely delicious!
    So glad you had a great time at Sprats party, you look so happy!!
    thanks for sharing these pictures!
    Carpe Diem