Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lodging with amazing shower? Negril / Westmoreland / Hanover

User Info Menu

Lodging with amazing shower? Negril / Westmoreland / Hanover

Travelling with my wife who enjoys taking a shower more than most people I know! Rockhouse has beautiful semi-outdoors showers, but I am looking more for a hi-tech water shooting from everywhere type. It doesn't matter if its in a hotel, resort, airbnb or other.

User Info Menu

Re: Lodging with amazing shower? Negril / Westmoreland / Hanover

WS Falls?

User Info Menu

That is one heck of a shower!!!

User Info Menu

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  51.3 KB
    Most of the established hotels have either solar water heaters on the roof or smaller hot water tanks making that hot, long shower a little difficult. The first thing I was thinking was maybe one of the newer properties that went up deep West End Road. The Cliff's Hotel look fantastic until you see the price, but this picture is a screen shot from the web site of The Oasis Hotel. I don't know anything about this hotel good or bad but the shower looks nice.
    The only other idea I could come up with is a condo rental with hot water on demand. That way you can shower for ever. The Point Village has a few up scale suites for rent. PM me if you want to hear anything more about The Point Village.

User Info Menu

Wow! That looks very nice. Thank you my fellow Virginian.

Administrator

User Info Menu

C.I.A.,

Hang on - I think I found the perfect spot - they will be posting later in this thread! She will love it!

Rob
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

I hope this is what you are looking for. Check out our link at https://realnegril.com/mhv

Administrator

User Info Menu

We will be getting a clearer picture shortly, but in addition to the water outlets at the top of the shower, there are a total of 7 areas where the water will caress your wife's body! Probably the best shower in Negril!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thank you Wow! That looks sweet. I have my own preferences and like to stay near Green Island and visit Negril. That location is very nice. I am trying to be considerate husband!
    Thanks---Cannabis Inspection agent

Thank you for your nice reply and maybe when you're in Metric you might want to visit. My husband is also CIA, lol