Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Lunch with Linston at Cosmo's

User Info Menu

Lunch with Linston at Cosmo's

Spent a pleasant afternoon with Cosmo Brown at his place. As usual very nice good food. Saw some old friends. If you haven't gone there it's worth the trip. Mostly upper and middle class Jamaicans. No higglers!

Here's me and my son. I'm the old white guy!

Name:  PC030001.JPG
Views: 305
Size:  90.4 KB
    Last edited by captaind; 12-03-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Very Nice! 2 very good lookin guys. You're not old. You as young as you feel and lookin like you feelin the vibe.
    Be Happy and Enjoy!

Cheers

User Info Menu

Great picture Captain!! Enjoy to the MAX!!!

User Info Menu

Great picture Cap.

User Info Menu

Very nice picture! I think you both look great.
    I also love Cosmo's. Have eaten there many times. We had a great reunion there a few years ago with folks from the old Negril Scuba Centre.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

OH how I love Cosmo's. Between Beach House Villas rest. and Cosmos I could eat every meal every day. My tops. Pepper shrimp is DELISH and staff are awesome.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

Nice pic with your son..Yeah, Cosmos a class act-the food, the beach, the vibes...
    " Ones destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things." (Henry Miller)