Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Appleton shortage!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Appleton shortage!

Quote Originally Posted by stonyplainclint View Post
    Luckily for us here in Alberta, Canada. We can get all sorts of Appletons here. My goto is Appletons Signature and all bottle sizes available, the 60’s are my purchase. Kingston is probably the one I rarely see. Might have to bring my own this December if things don’t get better by then.
    Appleton has said things should get back to normal by the end of the month. They must know about a bottle shipment coming. It is not a rum shortage but a packaging shortage.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Shot, Just pulled the trigger to come next week! there has got to be a stash some place!

User Info Menu

I mean shoot : )

User Info Menu

I stopped at duty free in Sangster and picked up 3 bottles of Appleton Reserve. They didn’t have any Kingston 62. About $17 US per lite bottle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Appleton has said things should get back to normal by the end of the month. They must know about a bottle shipment coming. It is not a rum shortage but a packaging shortage.
    My Bubba cup is usually empty, maybe we can work something out. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

User Info Menu

I’ve managed to talk my significant other into a last minute trip on April 20th( freaking A!) anyway , wondering how the rum supply is theses days, specifically Appleton 12 year old?

User Info Menu

Had a dude at a shop near Dunn's River Falls try and sell me 12 yo Appeltons for $80US in January. I get it for somewhere near $41-42 in Tennessee. I laughed, did not make his day. Will stock up now before the supply runs out here.

Also, that trip, not Negril, I saw "rum" in the bar stock rack Marked "booze". Not sure what it was we were drinking.
    Last edited by Whit; 04-18-2023 at 09:10 PM.
    When the going gets weird the weird turn Pro.
    Hunter S. Thomson

Administrator

User Info Menu

The original post was from August 2022. That rum shortage was 9 months ago.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The original post was from August 2022. That rum shortage was 9 months ago.
    I’m gonna hold you to that tomorrow!

Administrator

User Info Menu

No worries....