Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mountain Dew in the Morning

User Info Menu

Mountain Dew in the Morning

Meaning the soda lol! Can you buy cans of Mountain Dew in Negril? Or can I pick it up in MoBay?

Like to have one in the morning to get things going, but I remember it being tough to find if not impossible.

Also, does the Wise Choice Super Market sell wine?

It's been a few years since we have been back to Catcha, but not much longer! Thanks Negril Boardies!!!!
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

Re: Mountain Dew in the Morning

You can probably find Mt Dew at the green store. They carry an assortment of us sodas in the back cooler. You can put in a request for him to obtain some for you before you arrive.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Babalew View Post
    You can probably find Mt Dew at the green store. They carry an assortment of us sodas in the back cooler. You can put in a request for him to obtain some for you before you arrive.
    Wise Choice has limited selection of wine. Both hi low and green store have a better selection.

User Info Menu

I think my plan is to check out Hi Low as I have never been there before. Take a taxi, bring bags from home, and load up for the week. Thanks everyone, looking forward to it.
    Free Vybz Kartel

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    I think my plan is to check out Hi Low as I have never been there before. Take a taxi, bring bags from home, and load up for the week. Thanks everyone, looking forward to it.
    HiLo won't have Mountain Dew...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Can you suggest somewhere that will? Either in Negril or MoBay? That was my original question. What is the "green store"?
    Free Vybz Kartel

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Can you suggest somewhere that will? Either in Negril or MoBay? That was my original question. What is the "green store"?
    I would suggest, as Babalew already did, the green store. Officially named Quality Traders Supermarket, everyone calls the big green supermarket "the green store".

You can find out much more about it and why it is called the green store in the Shopping section of our Things To Do.

https://negril.com/shopping/

Give their website button a click and at the bottom of the page you will see a map showing that they are essentially next to HiLo.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Megamart may also may carry. i got root beer there last trip.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Babalew View Post
    Megamart may also may carry. i got root beer there last trip.
    Thanks Babalew! I really appreciate it!!!
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

I bought Mtn Dew yesterday at HiLo in Negril.