Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Travellers Beach Resort

User Info Menu

Travellers Beach Resort

Hi Everyone! Have you stayed at Travellers Resort and did you like it? Is it worth taking the meal plan or easy to find great and inexpensive places to eat along the 7 Mile Beach? Thanks in advance for any input.

User Info Menu

Re: Travellers Beach Resort

We've never stayed at Travellers because we stay on the cliffs, but it is our go-to on beach days. Lovely grounds and pool looks good but we hang out at the bar and grill on the beach under a huge sea grape tree. People there are very friendly and helpful. A good DJ comes in sometimes to spin. Food is reasonably priced and tasty. It's also Jamaican owned and was recommended to us by Opal, a bartender at LTU who goes there on her day off. They also have their own security guy at the beach who even helped us move beach chairs. Overall, a very cool old school vibe. Hope this helps.

User Info Menu

It is super easy to find great and inexpensive places to eat along 7 Mile Beach. One of our fav things to do, walk up and down the beach have a drink here, some food there, running into old friends and making new ones.
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

We stay there often, but only get the breakfast meal plan. It’s worth it as you can easily spend more at other places on the beach. They’ve never run out of breakfast food items like we’ve experienced at other places. Coffee, tea, and juice is also included.

User Info Menu

Thanks! This helps!

User Info Menu

Thanks for your reply!

User Info Menu

Thanks for your help!

User Info Menu

Thanks! This helps. I think that we'll do the same. What would you say is the approximate amount for two people to eat well daily? Allergies to shellfish so won't be doing lobster

User Info Menu

Travellers Beach Resort is my "Go To" breakfast spot. Great food, great view, usually great service, and great people working there. Plenty of other great places to eat and drink along the beach.

User Info Menu

I budget $100 for food and drinks but rarely spend that much. There are so many variables, as there are so many eating/drinking spots up and down the beach. We only eat breakfast at Travellers, then venture out down the beach or taxi to the cliffs. Negril has so many eating places, from $5-$10 a meal up to a couple hundred dollars. Just depends on your preferences. Look at the “Restaurants” tab on this site for ideas. I keep a list of places I want to try before we go.
    Last edited by Jdub; 09-22-2022 at 06:13 PM.