Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Linston Sept 19. Happy Birthday!

User Info Menu

Linston Sept 19. Happy Birthday!

A shout out to Linston. Happy Birthday, my friend!
    I hired Linston for an airport transport a couple trips ago due to this board. His Bday is 1 day before mine, same year!
    We have become great friends and celebrating our birthdays together when I fly in on October 7th. So excited to have a very wonderful friend picking me up in Mobay!
    Thanks to this board for a truly good friend. Thanks to Linston for a trusted friendship that means so much to me.
    Happy, Happy Birthday, Linston. Can’t wait to see you for our Bday Celebration!

User Info Menu

Re: Linston Sept 19. Happy Birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by MissJen View Post
    A shout out to Linston. Happy Birthday, my friend!
    I hired Linston for an airport transport a couple trips ago due to this board. His Bday is 1 day before mine, same year!
    We have become great friends and celebrating our birthdays together when I fly in on October 7th. So excited to have a very wonderful friend picking me up in Mobay!
    Thanks to this board for a truly good friend. Thanks to Linston for a trusted friendship that means so much to me.
    Happy, Happy Birthday, Linston. Can’t wait to see you for our Bday Celebration!
    Happy Birthday Linston, hope you have a great day! It was very nice meeting you and we hope to return to Negril soon. Steve and Kathy

User Info Menu

Happiest of Birthday wishes Linston! Can’t wait to see you again!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Happiest of days Linston. See you in February.

User Info Menu

We used Linston as well….Excellent!! Happy Birthday!
    Anyone have his contact information?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mikla View Post
    We used Linston as well….Excellent!! Happy Birthday!
    Anyone have his contact information?
    You bet - click on the “Transportation” tab on this site and you’ll find Linston!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.