Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live music on Negril Beach?

User Info Menu

Live music on Negril Beach?

This is a post-COVID question for us travellers returning this winter. What bars and when is live music available during the day and evening at bars on Negril Beach? (Drifters? Boat Bar? Others?)

User Info Menu

Re: Live music on Negril Beach?

I saw music on our June trip at Woodstock and Charela. Only during the evening. Woodstock did have a DJ one afternoon. It didn't seem like the Boat Bar was open. I spent most afternoons at Tony's Hut. Hoping for more activity for our October trip.
    Peace

User Info Menu

Ok. Tx. I think the Boat Bar changed hands and is now the Beach Bar. Enjoy your trip.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Canada View Post
    This is a post-COVID question for us travellers returning this winter. What bars and when is live music available during the day and evening at bars on Negril Beach? (Drifters? Boat Bar? Others?)
    This winter there will be live music playing all the time, just as in pre-Covid years. We will have the Events Calendar updated and filled once we get closer to the winter season.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Vinnie's had live bands a couple of afternoons a week last winter. I don't know about this year, but if they do it again, it is a good time with awesome food and good music.

User Info Menu

Would love to know a good schedule of music on the beach for early November too.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Generally, the live music doesn't pick up until late November. If the current set of rules for the promoters continues, any large shows won't be announced until at most a week ahead of time.

But this has been a busier than usual summer, so if October is busier than normal, there would be a good chance that some live music venues may start early.

We will be providing updates as things change.

User Info Menu

I (and lots of others) will be watching and waiting Rob.
    Really want to see some live music over Christmas.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman66 View Post
    I (and lots of others) will be watching and waiting Rob.
    Really want to see some live music over Christmas.
    No worries, there will plenty of live music during the Christmas season! It is possibly the single busiest week of the year!

User Info Menu

Tx! Will watch for updates on the calendar.