Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My boring old guy report ;)

User Info Menu

Re: My boring old guy report ;)

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Well today was mostly rain, so I wandered over to the sea star for their cheeseburger special for lunch
    Keep the reports coming
    I am also on the dark side 62
    When you get to white sands today give us a beach report
    I will see you on December 1st soon come

User Info Menu

Thanks for the report! Keep the pics and on-site reports coming! Not boring at all…from another “dark sider”, lol!

User Info Menu

OK, I made the move to White Sands pretty easily. Mike met me at the office and announced that I was the 1st guest of the new season for them. They are still in the process of opening up the hotel and there was a slight mix up for me but I got rewarded with a Deluxe room with a view of the ocean. Their kitchen wasn't open yet so I wandered down to Coco LAPalm for a nice breakfast. A little clobbers just hit now now so I'm waiting it out on my falcony with my Bubba cup of rum and Coke Till it breaks and I can finally get down to the beach for some sand gravity

User Info Menu

New party boat that I never saw before

User Info Menu

That's the boat that sunk last year.
    https://negril.com/forum/showthread....report-)/page4
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

Enjoying your photos! Thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Last night I had to wander over to Best In The West for a jerk chicken dinner. This morning i had a pineapple/ banana waffle brunch at White Sands for breakfast. Today I was thinking of tracking down the Bills game but decided to stay on the beach for sand gravity to enjoy, easily, the best weather of my trip.

User Info Menu

That water could not look any more inviting! Beautiful shot. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

User Info Menu

Can't wait to get back to White Sands!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

I used to say White Sands was the best kept secret for the $ but now everyone seems to know....what a great value place it is.