Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: My boring old guy report ;)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

My boring old guy report ;)

Well flying thru Boston and then stopping at the megamart on a Saturday (duh) meant for a slow start. I get in around 5pm at LTU, and I met Luca, the owner, for the first time and the first thing he ask was if I was hungry cause their kitchen was closing soon cause of the on coming storm. I ordered the stuffed fish and was very happy! The storm never hit so I mixed up stripes and dirty bananas. Then i wandered to Lesa's bar to meet and drink with some great folks.

The next day I represented the buffalo bills but I couldn't find anyone that was broadcasting it while it's not on local cable in my room. So I followed it with the ESPN gamecast and suffered thru the loss. To exercise the demons, I walked down to natural music and hung out with Marcus and Paul. Markus showed me that they can get any NFL game on their new giant flatscreen TV. And then I caught a route cab back to ltu for a great pizza dinner.
    Last edited by ukran1ans; 09-25-2022 at 10:19 PM.