Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My boring old guy report ;)

User Info Menu

Re: My boring old guy report ;)

Quote Originally Posted by fargoman View Post
    ukran1ans, do they have a second or 3rd tv to watch a couple different games at same time?
    They have a 2nd, smaller TV.

User Info Menu

Well I was in need of some sand gravity so I got a ride from Niah, work's out of Ltu, down to sun Beach. When I walked in to the beach area, I was happy to see my friend Milton, the bartender there(he used to work at Tony's hut but was a covid casualty). I came in with my Bubba cup and some rum and cokes but eventually graduated to red stripes from Milton and had a nice chicken salad for lunch. The patty guy showed up for a nice afternoon snack. The water was pretty wavy but fun to wade in.

User Info Menu

Oh man, you're killin' me! That's exactly what we do on our beach days. We've known Niah for years. He picks us up at MJB when we come in and
    brings us back to LTU. Then on beach day he brings us down to Sun Beach and picks us up later. When I saw your pics it was like deja vu. I sit at the corner of the bar in the background and chat with the bar person. And i know that inside that blue phone box there is a tin can tied to a string! Can you tell i'm jones'n? Tell Niah hello from Preston and Kathleen in New Orleans.

User Info Menu

Great photos! Fun times!

User Info Menu

Jaherring, I already spread your wishes to everyone here

User Info Menu

Awesome Jer, enjoy!
    Peace, Todd & Cher

User Info Menu

You may qualify as one of us old guys, barely but this is no way a boring report. Thank you! It was great having an on-site hurricane report. I’d love to hear your thoughts about leaving white sands (beach) for a stay on the cliffs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumlover View Post
    You may qualify as one of us old guys, barely but this is no way a boring report. Thank you! It was great having an on-site hurricane report. I’d love to hear your thoughts about leaving white sands (beach) for a stay on the cliffs.
    Simple, it's closed in Sept.. lol. But I'm actually finishing my trip there when they reopen in Oct. As for 'qualifying as an old guy',, I turned 60 a couple of weeks ago and have officially crossed over to 'the dark side'

User Info Menu

Well Rob and I finally caught up with each other and did a mini crawl. Starting at my Ltu, we stopped at Lesa's bar, then No Limit, then Natural Mystic (Rob then left and I stopped at MiYard)

User Info Menu