Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: gummies

User Info Menu

gummies

Good day all. silly question
    Does anyone bring their own gummies to Jamaica?
    only asking because I have gummies that are cheap, only 10mg
    which is listed medicinal but give me a nice pleasant stone for hours.
    also how about your own vapes???
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Re: gummies

I wouldn't chance bringing any THC in. TSA can confiscate it and maybe make live unpleasant if they so wish to. Plenty of edibles in Jamaica mon. Remember in the states, THC rules in individual states and federal rules are two different things.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stoner5 View Post
    good day all. Silly question
    does anyone bring their own gummies to jamaica?
    Only asking because i have gummies that are cheap, only 10mg
    Also how about your own vapes???
    Thanks

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks
    Still Schedule 1 and when in flight you are under federal law. Any transfer occurring in an unfriendly state is a risk. That said I know people who have flown with oil, flower and oil vapes. I've flown once domestically with flower vapes and flower, but I cleaned everything with alcohol, placed it in airtight containers and then heat sealed it in mylar bags. Call me paranoid, but I'll do anything to minimize risk. Doing so to Jamaica and risking the possibility of time in the poky in Lucea is not worth it to me.

As I've been vaping exclusively for over 10 years I just cannot combust any longer, tastes like an ash tray for starters and there are 108 carcinogens produced with combustion, so I took an unused moderately priced and durable desktop vape, a DaBudha, a butane portable DynaVap as well as a Vivant Alternate battery powered portable and left them with my driver. On the plus side, I have vapes that are well cared for and they are there for the two stretches a year we spend in Negril. On the down side it's been so nice between having the vapes there and no objections to my using them anywhere that I'm not very interested in going elsewhere.

User Info Menu

Look up the name "Brittney Griner" to see if one can draw any parallels with regard to taking THC into another country.

User Info Menu

Thanks
    You are correct. It's a silly question.

"Stupid" is a strong word.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*