Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Tuesday on the beach!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Tuesday on the beach!

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Tuesday on the beach!

Rob...that last one reminds me of the old days---few people on the beach and Booby Caye floating on the horizon. Mellow. Made me flash on a
    sign that once hung on a palm tree at the old Bar-B-Barn thatch beach bar: NOTICE--no peddlers-no idlers-no loiterers...just cool, Irie.

User Info Menu

Looks like Ian kept the beach pretty well intact. Good to see.
    Johio

User Info Menu

What are Maureen and Robert charging for a cold red stripe now?
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

Administrator

User Info Menu

It was $400 on Tuesday. Maureen is off the island.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Will be there in two weeks. Looks pretty vacant, which to me is good news. Am staying on the Cliffs but hope to get down to the beach as well.

Which beach bars have beach chairs? Looks like Sunnyside only has picnic tables, but what if you want to lay out in the sun?
    Last edited by TuffGong; 10-12-2022 at 07:16 AM.
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    Will be there in two weeks. Looks pretty vacant, which to me is good news. Am staying on the Cliffs but hope to get down to the beach as well.

Which beach bars have beach chairs? Looks like Sunnyside only has picnic tables, but what if you want to lay out in the sun?
    Last week, Sun Beach had the chairs and umbrellas, just have to buy a few stripes to keep them happy! I also saw people on chairs at Roots and Woodstock (but I'm sure the Stripes cost a lil more there).

User Info Menu

Thank you! Great to know. Wife is a "suns out, buns out" lady and does not want to sit in the shade on a picnic table. Appreciate it!
    Free Vybz Kartel