Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: end of October cocktails?

User Info Menu

end of October cocktails?

It looks like a nice size group will be in town for the end of October. Anyone interested in getting together? Reggae Thursday night at Woodstock? CCLP has events all week. Tony's Hut? Rob, anything fun you could suggest?
    Peace

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: end of October cocktails?

Quote Originally Posted by j&k View Post
    It looks like a nice size group will be in town for the end of October. Anyone interested in getting together? Reggae Thursday night at Woodstock? CCLP has events all week. Tony's Hut? Rob, anything fun you could suggest?
    Peace
    Tony's Hut is always a fun, easy place to meet and talk. It is easy access, not expensive and designed for patrons to talk with one another.

Perhaps set that up for early in the week (Mon or Tues) and then plans can be made for one of the "events" happening that week for those meeting at Tony's?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

How about Tuesday 25th @ 3ish. Tony's Hut. It would be nice to put faces to several of the names I see frequently. Please join us.
    Peace

Administrator

User Info Menu

Sounds great! See you all there!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

My girlfriend and I are taking the catamaran cruise that day and we have to be there at 2:30pm. We can meet earlier or maybe another day?? Let us know

User Info Menu

Looking at the updated roll call it would probably be best to meet later in the week. Lets keep discussing. You will find me daily at Tony's.
    Peace